8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 c plain bread crumbs
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1/2 c buttermilk
1/4-1/2 c freshly grated parmesan
1 bunch of green onions
1/3 c Chablis or other white wine
1/3 c melted butter
1/3 c dehydrated parsley
- Season bread crumbs with spices, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, thoroughly coating the chicken, once the chicken is coated with the buttermilk, coat the chicken in the bread crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes. While the chicken is baking, prepare the sauce.
- For Sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Once butter is melted, add the wine, chopped green onion, and parsley.
- Once chicken is out of the oven, pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
***Serve with rice pilaf and balsamic asparagus***
***I have also used this recipe for pork and salmon and it tastes amazing!***