6 lemons or enough to make 1 c lemon juice
3/4 c chopped mint leaves
5 c water
1 c splenda
- Combine 1 cup water, 3/4 cup mint leaves, and 1 cup splenda in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Once mixture has reached boiling, turn off flame and allow to cool. Once cooled, strain mint leaves from mixture.
- Pour liquid into pitcher.
- Squeeze juice from lemons and pour into pitcher. Add remaining 4 cups of water and stir.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint leaves, refrigerate and serve chilled.
Hubby Rating: 10! This is a fabulous drink to enjoy in the summer, and can easily be converted into a signature drink for your BBQ or dinner part by adding vodka to the lemonade! Enjoy your libation!