1 2/3 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 c cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 c butter, melted
2/3 c milk chocolate chips
2/3 c dark chocolate chips
1/4 c confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer, or whisk; set aside
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients and 1/3 of the melted butter to egg and sugar mixture. Whisk until well mixed together. Repeat until both mixtures are combined. Fold in chocolate chips
- Transfer batter into a piping bag (or a ziplock bag with one corner cut off), fill each cup to the top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set, but still a bit moist in the center (test with toothpick). Transfer pan to a wire rack; let cool for 15 minutes. Remove bouchons; let cool for another 30 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.
Hubby Rating: 10, these are absolutely decadent. They are rich, chocolately, and rather simple to make. They are perfect for the holiday season. Enjoy!