1 1/2 c frozen peas, green beans, corn, broccoli, carrots mixed together
1 tsp garlic pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 c milk
biscuit mix/Pillsbury biscuits
**optional frozen pie shell**
- In a skillet, thoroughly cook chicken.
- Once chicken has been cooked completely, add frozen vegetables, garlic pepper, soup and milk. Bring to boil for one minute; and allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Pour contents into casserole dish, or frozen pie shell.
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed and pour on top of chicken mixture, or use Pillsbury biscuits and layer over the entire casserole.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until biscuits are prepared and golden brown.
Hubby Rating-10! This was wonderful, such a great one dish meal, everyone devoured it! This will definitely be a staple come the fall and winter months. This was such an easy meal for me to prepare, and an even easier one to clean up.
Post a Comment